Future Mr Right and Evelyn
Add This
Thursday, June 20, 2019
-->
Staff Login
Mobile Login
|
Clear Login List
|
Help
User name:
Password:
Log In
ON THIS DAY THE 20TH DAY OF JUNE , 2019, I REALISED THAT REPAIRS ARE BEING MADE WHERE DAMAGES HAVE BEEN AT THE VERY SAME CELE-OKOTA LINK BRIDGE AREA. Although,,,, I wonder who somebody was fooling when they put Lagos Island- Yaba-Lawanson Bill Board on the very itinery to Isolo and Ejigbo.
Hope some 4reigners have not been scammed. The thing is if you know you are coming to see me Miss Evelyn Akinmejiwa in Lagos Nigeria, let me know. I wouldn't like you to think I am part of those doing you wrong. Actually the green paint is coming off, they are trying to scratch the whole thing off.
I had endured the -------------sooooooooooooo freaking long. HITECH ? At this time "t" are the happening company. Hope they do not fuck up. If they do, I would be so displeased to have to preach it. So, keep up the good work. Something I gat to let be known is before black Raphael came and fucked up my Supervisory position on the Cele-Okota link bridge project, I used to count CASH and relax my hands and continue counting -10 years ago. Also, they built
me a fancy office with a water dispenser, some electronics , fancy office furniture , Television,Water Cooling System and well spaced convenience.
So, is this not an awesome opportunity for em to top that ? I think it is. Ain't it awesome ? All the things the guy spoilt-they are repairing it. Truth be said- black Raphael abandoned me at AKIN-jOE IN THE YEAR 2010- August. Ralph Lauren exists also, I gat to specify.
HITECH ? WELCOME-BIENVENUE-I'll be seeing you around.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment